Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick and holiday pay.
This position is remote; however, we are looking for someone located in the following states: CA, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, and CO.
The Content Marketing Coordinator (CMC) is adynamicrole crucial to our business. The CMC is responsible for communicating our brand messaging, personality and benefits by driving client facing marketing efforts to align with sales and growth opportunities.
The CMC will be expected to collaborate with executive management while also working on their own initiative to execute successful companywide marketing initiatives. Job success is based on having a keen eye for creating materials with high visual impact, an ability to express a brand personality through materials, and excellence using social media as a business tool.
- Maintain, create and update company marketing materials companywide through unified look, feel and messaging.
- Develop sales presentations to support the Account Management team across all divisions.
- Develop a consistent look and feel across all internal/external marketing materials.
- Manage the content, images and overall look and feel of the company websites.
- Leverage social media tools to effectively market the brands and build a consistent brand personality.
- Develop, implement and maintain marketing content for example, blogs, discussions, videos etc.
- Identify sponsorship and advertising opportunities resulting in high brand exposure.
- Coordinate webinars, virtual events, tradeshow events, sponsorship and advertising.
- Maintain company directory listings.
- Other duties or assignments as requested.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- High proficiency across social media platforms
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple, cross-functional programs
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- 2 to 3 years working experience in marketing and social media (college experience will be considered)
- Market research experience is beneficial but not essential
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.
To Apply, fill out the attached application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.