Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset.
This position is remote but for benefit and payroll purposes, the position can only be located in the following states: CA, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, and CO.
The Project Success Manager, or PSM, is a dynamic role vital to the success of our business. The PSM is responsible for managing the project lifecycle from inception to completion. The PSM is a client-facing role that requires some programming training in order to utilize and program within the sample/project management and screening software.
The PSM will be part of a fast-paced team environment and expected to work on their own drive and initiative. Job success is based on having excellent communication, organization skills, and customer services skills coupled with the ability to provide fast-turnaround information both internally and externally. The PSM is expected to manage their own time and operate with little supervision.
This position is currently remote. However, we are looking for someone In the Orange County or Los Angeles, California area.
- Act as the primary client contact and liaison from project inception to final deliverable
- Execute client projects on time and on budget while exceeding service expectations
- Work with the programmer to review client questionnaires and formulate recommendations to ensure efficient programming, cohesive survey flow, high-quality aesthetic design, and clear and coherent data layout
- Develop and execute comprehensive sampling plans
- Provide programming and fielding updates daily to clients throughout the life of the project
- Troubleshoot issues and contact the necessary parties in a timely manner
- Develop and manage client relationships with the goal of gaining repeat business
- Support sales staff, programming team, and vendors with any needs related to the successful execution of projects within the specified timeline
- Manage the financial and margin goals of assigned projects
- Perform administrative tasks to support project and client services activities
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Exceptional client service skills
- Proven problem solving and issue resolution skills (must be solution-oriented)
- Excellent presentation, numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude and ‘out of the box’ thinking style
- Strong desire to succeed, both individually and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Above average mathematical skills
- Market Research experience is beneficial but not essential
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.