Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
The Senior Account Executive is a high visibility role crucial to our business growth. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for generating sales in order to drive company growth and is expected to work on their own initiative, generate leads, close business and grow client accounts to achieve both personal and company goals. The Senior Sales Executive will also participate in group selling and group training activities to further fuel the growth of the ISA Group.
Job success is based on having in depth industry experience and contacts coupled with self-motivation, an innate drive to succeed and a passion for developing new business. This is a true business development role where you will be responsible for all aspects of sales and client development.
- Generating new client business, closing sales and growing accounts to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Achieving predefined sales goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to company’s yearly revenue goals.
- Developing new client leads and maintaining a healthy pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Promoting ISA in the industry and seeking client accounts that best fit with ISA services.
- Participating in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal progress updates to the sales team and management.
- Attending seminars, webinars, conferences and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients.
- Representing ISA brand personality and positioning in the marketplace to ensure cohesiveness and unity of ISA both internally and externally.
- Mentoring and training Jr. Sales Associates to support the overall growth of the company.
- Documenting of all sales activities in the company CRM system.
- 5+ years Sales Experience in Market Research, Advertising or Cannabis
- Proven experience meeting/exceeding sales goals
- Exceptional ability to win new business
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Dynamic personality and exceptional client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- In depth knowledge of industry and sampling best practices and new developments
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Resilience, flexibility and eagerness to try new approaches
- A confident, focused attitude coupled with humility and the desire to grow and learn new things
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.