Brands need insights that lead to great ideas. We help our clients turn business questions into actionable insights. Our team of super likable humans is dedicated to research innovation and maintains a nimble, and disruptive startup mindset. We offer a competitive compensation package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position is remote; however, we are looking for someone located in the following states: CA, ID, IL, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, PA, TX, and CO.
The Marketing Manager is adynamicrole crucial to driving new business and building our thought leadership within key industries. The Marketing Manager is responsible for communicating company news, building and maintaining our brand identity, working with graphic designers to create, catalog and disseminate brand assets (both visual and written), and handling both digital marketing and in-person (conferences and other sales events) marketing efforts.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the VP of Demand and works closely with the Directors of every department to collaborate on both B2B and B2C marketing initiatives. Job success is based on spearheading campaigns with high visual impact, deep understanding of brand personality and excellent execution of organic and paid digital ad campaigns.
- Maintain, create and update company marketing materials companywide through unified look, feel and messaging
- Develop sales presentations and proposals to support the Account Management team
- Manage the content, images and functionality of the company websites
- Leverage social media tools to effectively market the brands and build a consistent brand personality
- Develop, implement and maintain marketing content for example, blogs, discussions, videos etc.
- Identify sponsorship and advertising opportunities resulting in high brand exposure
- Coordinate tradeshow events, event sponsorship and advertising
- Search, recommend and manage client-facing marketing activities such as conferences, webinars, podcasts, and networking events (live and virtual)
- Disseminate company news through press releases and industry publications
- Create and send email-based marketing campaigns and newsletter to both clients and panelists.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to provide data, insights and recommendations for optimization towards marketing goals, campaign ad spend, and campaign funnels across digital channels
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the MySoapBox and The Green Time user experience
- Track and analyze web traffic using Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic, social media metrics, marketing campaigns and other activities
- Measure the success of our digital campaigns, and make recommendations for improvement
- Analyze performance and troubleshoot various interconnected marketing and CRM systems
- Coordinate the workflow for major initiatives and for day-to-day postings/updates
- Maintain knowledge of current technology trends
- Identify and implement tools and processes to work more efficiently
- Propose unique and thoughtful solutions to both short-term and long-term company development goals
- Other duties or assignments as requested by Senior Management
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Market research experience is desired and beneficial
- Ability to lead a team, assign tasks and oversee completion
- Collaborate with department heads to provide branded content for all divisions
- Coordinate with Account Executives to support sales initiatives
- Manage marketing budgets and control costs
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of Hubspot Marketing a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry
- High proficiency across social media platforms
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple, cross-functional programs
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude
- Two-three years working experience in marketing and social media
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We don’t want to brag, but working here is awesome! And it’s because of people just like you. If you don’t feel that you make our place even more awesome with your creativity, humor, and hard work, no worries, but don’t apply. If YOU can raise the average by being here, join us and we will treat you like the rock star you are – every day.
To Apply, fill out the attached application form and email to email@example.com.